Viruses and Fungi
IV-7 Ultimate Germ Defense™ is a new EPA approved disinfectant, fungicide and virucide ideal for disinfecting and deodorizing non-porous hard surfaces, without toxic chemicals. Whether your concern is the outbreak of Staph or MRSA or the spread of E.Coli, VRE, Norovirus, Salmonella, or Influenza A (H1N1), IV-7 Ultimate Germ Defense™ is the solution.
V-7 Ultimate Germ Defense™ is a broad spectrum, 21st century disinfectant that should be used to disinfect and deodorize all non-porous hard surfaces in commercial, industrial and residential settings. Ideal for use in high traffic places such as: restaurants,schools, hotels, restrooms ,waiting rooms, spas, gyms, hospitals, medical centers, daycare centers, veterinary clinics, grocery stores, public transportation, kitchens, prisons, stadiums ...as well as keyboards, door handles, shopping carts -- any non-porous hard surface people touch.
Benefits of useing IV-7
- 24-hour residual protection against bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica)
- Fast Kill Times: as fast as 30 seconds
- Odorless, no irritating fumes
- Germs do not develop resistance to IV-7
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive
- Ready to use formula (no measuring and mixing required.
- Does not stain or bleach fabric
What IV-7 Kills
IV-7 Broad Spectrum Disinfectant is the ultimate defense against the following germs:
- 1. Staphylococcus aureus; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella enterica Resistant strains of Staphylococcus aureus:
- Methicillin resistant (MRSA)
- 2. Vancomycin resistant Enterococcus (VRE)
- 3. Listeria monocytogenes Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- 5.Herpes Simplex Type 1
- 6.Rhino Virus
- 7.Human Corona virus
- 8.Influenza A (H1N1 Virus)
Manufacturer brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any and all brand name designations or references are made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.Copyright © 2012 | All Rights Reserved